Just recently, I was going through a company’s social media account, who’s valued at more than $1.9 billion, and found that almost on every post comment section, their clients have complained about not being available for support. The call center lines have always been busy, and they cannot get in contact with anyone from the support team. Some of the clients were so furious that they threatened to sue the company and are asking for refunds. All of that is not because of a lack of quality of the product or service but due to poor customer service.
Sometimes, little things can make or break the value and trust of loyal customers; it is crucial for any organization to ensure their sales and call center teams are highly efficient and proactive when giving responses to customers because when someone pays you, they pay for the product or services but also pay for the value they are seeking from that product or service.
It’s not just a case with a particular organization; every third organization’s customers are victims of a lack of proper customer service.
Let’s take a look down below at some of the stats regarding customer service:
- 86% of the time, good customer service converts one-time clients into long-term loyal customers. (Khoros)
- 89% of consumers say they are more likely to make another purchase from a company with good customer service. (Salesforce Research)
- Word-of-mouth advertising is significantly influenced by the quality of the service received. If a customer rates a business’ service as “excellent,” they are 38 % more inclined to suggest that business to others. (Qualtrics XM Institute)
- 93% of consumers say they are more prone to buy from a company again if they get outstanding customer service. (HubSpot Research)
- 78% of unhappy customers will return for future purchases if customer service is exceptional. (Salesforce Research)
- 68% of consumers will pay a premium to support a brand with an established reputation for excellent customer service. (HubSpot)
- When companies emphasize outstanding customer service, they may increase their profits by 4 to 8 percent compared to the market average. (Bain & Company)
- It costs 5–25 times as much to acquire a new client as it does to keep a current one. (Invesp)
- 83 % of consumers say they are more loyal to companies that address and resolve their concerns. (Khoros)
- Profits may rise between 25% and 95% for every 5% increase in client retention rates. (Bain and Company)
- Seventy-two percent of businesses think analytics reports will help them provide a better service to their customers. (Deloitte)
- 80% of companies use customer satisfaction ratings to learn about and better serve their customers. (Harvard Business Review)
As you can see, establishing a stellar reputation for providing outstanding service to customers is essential in any business. It’s an excellent tool for expanding your client base, keeping current customers happy, and refining your company’s methods.
How can AtmosAI Sales and Call Center Module help you achieve the above and more?
Considering the importance of a call center, the AtmosAI team of developers has designed its Sales and Call Center Module with all the essential features required to tackle a modern-day customer, from sales to customer service.
AtmosAI Sales and Call Center Module Features:
Advanced Dialers: Power and predictive dialers with full call-center functionality.
The advanced power dialer helps you automatically add phone numbers to an agent’s calling list and dial them in sequence. The predictive dialer is a more advanced automatic dialer, and it dials a proportionate number of leads relative to the number of agents in a queue and intelligently directs answered calls to an available agent.
Filter and Compare: Utilize an advanced product catalog to find products faster.
On the call, the customer has a specific need and is requesting a product to meet that need, and with our product catalog, you can easily find any product with the help of advanced product filters and can then compare similar products, giving you the ability to recommend the best product as per customer requirements.
Manage Campaigns: Select between multiple campaigns to target specific clients.
Call Centers may manage multiple sales and customer service channels, which may be represented by different lead lists, and in some cases, call centers may represent many different companies at once. AtmosAI Sales and Call Center Module gives you the ability to manage multiple campaigns separately and attach relevant scripts to those campaigns.
Multiple Scripts: Assign specific scripts to campaigns to improve the success rate.
A sales script may help guide conversations with different prospects, and multiple scripts may be utilized for different purposes and attached to specific campaigns. Every transaction requires creativity and purpose. In general, sales scripts shouldn’t be rigorous, repetitive, or word-for-word checklists, but they are a great way to guide agents through any relevant lead or customer checklist. Going into a sales discussion blind might make you appear sloppy, unprepared, or inattentive.
Telephony Features: Park, transfer, conference, call-coaching, hold, and more.
With a multifunction telephone, you can park, transfer, conference, hold, record, mute, and call. In addition, you can also utilize call coaching, otherwise known as whisper mode.
Record Calls: Save call recordings for training and compliance measures.
With our call recording feature, record and save all the crucial calls with clients and customers so that you never forget any important detail, advice given, or complaint made to you by your valued customers.
Communications: Make calls and send texts and emails without leaving the page.
With our robust communications cards, you can make calls and send SMS and emails, all from one place. All information is organized, easy to access, and attached to a specific lead or client, mitigating any delays in communication between leads, customers, and call center agents.
Track Interactions: Manage interactions and vitals to save info and close deals.
Tracking and managing interactions with an interaction tracker provides a 360-degree view of the customers, their complete history, and their interactions with your company.
At the end of the day, our customers make or break a company, and if we do not take care of them, someone else out there will.
Successfully scaling and managing a customer support team requires organization and communication skills. Using the AtmosAI Sales and Call Center Module will help you manage a large team but also helps manage a large portfolio of customers. The trick is to equip businesses with technology (i.e., AtmosAI Sales and Call Center Module) that promotes a quality customer experience.
With clear principles and well-defined quality measurement tools, a team may continuously provide excellent service and communication as the company expands without losing its customer-centric focus.
If you’re interested in exploring the capabilities of AtmosAI’s Sales and Call Center Module, you can get started here. We offer a personalized demo for those who are interested.
For further questions or clarifications, we can be reached at email@example.com.